We run a Moving On support group out of our Brentwood office. It’s for anyone contemplating ending their marriage or in the process of a divorce. It’s for people who are concerned about protecting their assets. We address many of the pertinent issues faced by homeowners going through a divorce.
Including how to figure out where you, your spouse/ex, and your children will live. Or exploring whether or not you can keep your house. Or if you can afford a mortgage on your own. Our group’s purpose is to provide a community of experts who will support, protect, educate, and nurture you through this time of upheaval and change. Together we will discover how to minimize the conflict, overwhelm and fighting, and maximize your well-being as well as your bottom line.
This is a group for anyone who owns property, wants to protect their assets, and provide a safe, secure and stable home for themselves and their family — whether you are thinking about ending your marriage, in the process of, or transitioning to life after the split.
Our goal is to provide a supportive environment that helps you to move on, both literally and figuratively. We meet once a month to discuss anything and everything related to divorce and real estate, including keeping the marital home, emotional ties, qualifying for a mortgage, minimizing capital gains taxes, and how to effortlessly sell your home for maximum value. We will share knowledge, invite guest speakers, have a short presentation, talk, reflect, and leave you with some positive action steps and inspirational wisdom.
We invite you to join this group so you can connect with experts as well as meet other people going through divorce and handling their housing issues in a clear and thoughtful manner. You will find you are not alone, and be inspired to move on with hope and purpose.
This Group is For You If:
- • You are paralyzed, and cannot make any concrete decisions regarding your house and living arrangements.
- • You are ending your marriage and thinking about selling or keeping your marital home.
- • You are overwhelmed with the thought of moving, and want to explore your options.
- • You want to protect your asset base, and make clear, well-thought out decisions.
- • You want to take positive steps towards a robust and happy future.
In Our Group You Will Learn:
- • How to stay calm and centered even as circumstances are shifting around you.
- • Ways to be grateful for your home, yet still find solutions to move forward.
- • How to potentially minimize capitals gains taxes.
- • How to communicate effectively with your ex, children, family, attorney, mediator, etc.
- • How to lay new foundations for the future.